Property Features :
JacuzziPlease see the photos for details.
Furniture listing :
Please see the photos for details.
****The price, furnishings and other features are negotiable in most cases. If you are interested please make an offer with this
More Detail :
Located conveniently close to Chiang Mai city yet away from the hustle and bustle, this beautifully designer house features 550 s quare meters of living space on 4000m2 of landscaped garden. deal for families and lovers of Northern Thailand looking for a peaceful retreat, this three-bedroom house is built on a level plan with luxury fittings and materials throughout.
- Plan of the living area, you can easily transition from breakfast outside on the covered terrace to mid-day activ-ities around the wet bar and sitting area, quiet time in the study and evening fun with friends at the dining table under the vaulted ceiling chandeliers.
- To accommodate large group functions or intimate meals, the house features a fully equipped Western kitchen with breakfast bar and living room wall access, as well as an adjoining Asian-style kitchen with secondary fridge and cooking facilities.
- The back of the house also includes an airy laundry room and complete maid’s quarters to house live-in domestic help. Wine lovers will appreciate the built-in wine cellar next to the wet bar while daydreamers will make the most of the covered terrace lounges.
- As befits a contemporary house, the living space is entirely air-conditioned and wired up for modern technologies, giving you the option to conduct business from your house or staying in touch with faraway friends.
- As shown in the pictures, this house was built with efficiency in mind and all three bedrooms come with en-suite bathroom, walk-in closets and separate toilets, making them independent and private. In a different wing of the house, the master bedroom features a particularly impressive bathroom where an oversized bath tub steals the spotlight to granite countertops and views on the gar-den.
- Of course, no large house would be complete without surrounding nature to match and all rooms in the house look out on a lush garden planted with a lawn and tropical trees such as teak or longan from China. Once night falls on the countryside and birds begin to sing, European-style lamp posts illuminate the house and garden, inspiring evening walks and stargazing under the vast sky of the Chiang Mai province. The garden is equipped with a programmable water sprinkler system making watering a breeze.
- Last but not least, the house has direct car access to a modern road leading to the nearby village for basic needs, or Chiang Mai city for your shopping excursions, schooling or cultural outings.
- Garden with a swimming pool and Jacuzzi & outdoor Sauna and space for con-struction of, another home, tennis court, etc.…
- Outdoor Sauna.
- Solidly built to the highest construction standards (double walls). Attention to finishes and details.
- Master and 2 bedrooms ensuite with walk-in closets, bathrooms and separate toilets.
- Landscaped tropical garden with built-in watering system and night lighting.
- Top-of-the-line equipment and materials such as Daikon air conditioning system, telephone intercommunication with 7 stations, mosquito netting in all rooms, earth wiring, three phase electricity with transformer and more.
- Fully-equipped kitchen (two fridges, one microwave oven, ample storage and 3 burners).
- Security camera and automatic entrance gate, automatic roller shutters togeth-er with control switchers to prevent external break-ins.
- Independent well and filtering system for drinkable water.
- Easy car access to: - major supermarkets, hospitals, international schools, shop-ping centres, city (5-17 km) - international airport (12 km).
- Separate maid’s quarters with kitchen, laundry room, storage room, bedroom and bathroom.